Women shooting alone in remote locations or at night?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting that the anti-gun folks say things like "could" "may" "if" "what if" and the pro-carry folks speak of actual real situations with personal or well documented information.
Ninety-nine percent of the people I have contact with on a daily basis have no idea that I am, and have been, armed at all times for 20+ years.
What if, could, possible, may; aren't those reasons you carry? Or do you do it just to feel maucho, rambo, commando?

But I thought it would include a link to something showing exactly the opposite info or stats.

I don't need "stats". If I wasn't armed when I was, I would be dead right now.

No "stat" on the planet will ever sway me.
Truly glad for you and the person you saved. . Glad you are ready for every situation possible and hopefully you will be able to save the next person from suicide or the next child in school. . We need a few million more Innuendos to save us.

Well, I've never said I was ready for every situation possible, so I would appreciate you not lying about that, if it's all the same to you.

That said, yeah, you definitely could use a few more Innuendos. If I'm going to be a "victim", the perpetrator is gonna' work for it.
If it's all the same to you, put me on ignore. Don't know you, so can't lie about you. However, I don't believe you are a superhero and ever saved anyone. Be all that you can be on the internet though.

Last edited:
Considering that we are mostly now fighting back and forth between the pro and anti-gun people I think it is time this thread went to sleep. We've had a lot of good suggestions for personal safety arise to give people a wide range of options to choose from.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back