women's beauty perception trough time

Tru dat!! lol
I guess that's the trade off! Us ladies have to look good and you guys better be making money! hehe
How do you guys feel about that?

We are all dumb animals. Women want safety and to be provided for, men want to screw. Pretty damn simple.

Confession time and I think most guys are right there with me on this. It's very hard not to but most time when seeing a women the first thought is "would i do her?".

Chances are I am just a sexual deviant but I think I am not alone in this.

No, you are not alone. I've tried to train myself otherwise but it just doesn't work. For what it's worth, the thought only lasts for a fleeting moment. I don't sit around and dwell on it. At least not all the time.

PIGS!!!
I love it! haha

Sad isn't it? You would think the self awareness thing would bring change with it, but it doesn't. Acceptance is the last stage of discovering you are a pig.

Sad isn't it? You would think the self awareness thing would bring change with it, but it doesn't. Acceptance is the last stage of discovering you are a pig.
It's ok!! I eye up women and men! hehe So what does that make me?!

It's ok!! I eye up women and men! hehe So what does that make me?!

yrzm96f6rqz8nxvoytbr.gif

Confession time and I think most guys are right there with me on this. It's very hard not to but most time when seeing a women the first thought is "would i do her?".

Chances are I am just a sexual deviant but I think I am not alone in this.

No, you are not alone. I've tried to train myself otherwise but it just doesn't work. For what it's worth, the thought only lasts for a fleeting moment. I don't sit around and dwell on it. At least not all the time.

This might be a cultural thing as well, either that or I should get myself checked up!

Last edited:
This might be a cultural thing as well, either that or I should get myself checked up!

Perhaps, or it's possible runnah and I need to compare notes from out childhoods to see what common thing went wrong with both of us.

Perhaps, or it's possible runnah and I need to compare notes from out childhoods to see what common thing went wrong with both of us.

I think it all went wrong for me when I realized I loved poon.

Oh, I remember going through that but I always thought that's when everything went right. It sure seemed right at the time.

Oh, I remember going through that but I always thought that's when everything went right. It sure seemed right at the time.

Kinda like when I realized I liked the smell of cocaine.

You said, "poon"!! Hehe

Typical - a thread about women and men take it over :345:

I think weight is one of those things that shouldn't be seen as a "beauty" issue but more of a health issue.

I am tired of this whole "fat shaming" is a bad thing trend. No it's unhealthy to be 100lbs overweight. You aren't fabulous you are going to die young but not before you drive up the healthcare costs.

To a point, you are correct. Carrying around a hundred extra pounds is going to cause health problems. It's a real problem and it's getting worse, so it needs to be addressed. It's not right to belittle someone for being that overweight and to treat the person poorly, but at the same time, it might be dangerous to ignore the real health issues that can come from being severely obese.

What bothers me (and this is directed in general, not at runnah) is when the shaming is directed at people who may be a little overweight but are still well within the realm of real, healthy, normal size and shape. There are people who are overweight who are perfectly healthy, and yet still deal with the fat shaming. Yet, a "skinny" person can be very unhealthy but never has to deal with society who is "just concerned about your health, dear!"

A normal sized, healthy model is considered "plus-sized." WTF is up with that? Look at all the photoshopping that goes into a typical picture of any woman these days. Even women who are considered beautiful and in shape...it's never good enough.

17 Mesmerizing Before & After Photoshop GIFs

What's very annoying to me is not just this, but all the campaigns, like the stuff Dove is putting out, to help women build their self-esteem. Even those are focused ONLY on helping us feel beautiful. Apparently, this is the only way to feel good about ourselves. So what if they are "redefining" beautiful so that we can all feel included? They're still telling me that the only thing that matters is how I feel about my appearance and accepting that I might not fit the media standard, but damnit, I'm still beeee-yoooooo-tiful! Because nothing else seems to matter.

What if I don't give four flying f***s about whether or not I'm beautiful? Can't I gain my self-esteem from my accomplishments, intelligence, and principles, from my relationships with people who love and accept me no matter how I feel about my appearance?

I'm just so over it.

(Edited to clarify a few ideas...)

Last edited:

Most reactions

Back