wonder if...

JimmyJaceyMom

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
they will love eachother this much forever. A mother can only hope!

jimmyjacey2-1.jpg

jimmyjaceystitvhed.jpg

thanks guys. I swear I will have more pictures of my kids than I know what to do with. I don't like how that bush goes right through Jimmy's head in the far right but I had not planned on trying to print this.
However my mother in law and sister in law said they have to have one somehow... anyone know how I can get this screwy size to work right. Matting I guess but any ideas?

thanks guys. I swear I will have more pictures of my kids than I know what to do with. I don't like how that bush goes right through Jimmy's head in the far right but I had not planned on trying to print this.
However my mother in law and sister in law said they have to have one somehow... anyone know how I can get this screwy size to work right. Matting I guess but any ideas?

Well, in photoshop it would be easy because the 3 photos in the montage would all be layers. I would just put the third picture as the top most layer, so that all other layers would be under that one. But I don't know what you use for photo editing, so I guess that really didn't help, sorry. :confused:

hey thanks NJMAN. My sister in law works at Walmart's photo lab and she said they print panoramics so she thinks somehow I can do it like that. She is finding out today. :)
By the way, do you like your Canon f1.8? I just bought one from ebay and I haven't gotten it yet but I was wondering if it works well.

I love the new avatar... we have yet to see your whole face in one though. ;)

hey thanks NJMAN. My sister in law works at Walmart's photo lab and she said they print panoramics so she thinks somehow I can do it like that. She is finding out today. :)
By the way, do you like your Canon f1.8? I just bought one from ebay and I haven't gotten it yet but I was wondering if it works well.

I love the new avatar... we have yet to see your whole face in one though. ;)

Yes, I absolutely love the 50mm f/1.8. I use it almost exclusively for portraits. With the wide aperture, it really gives a nice depth of field, has a sharp focus, and is great to use in low light. You just can't beat it for the price. It is by far the best value lens that I own. But I do get quite a bit of use out my 28-135 IS lens for an all-purpose lens as well.

And thanks about the avatar. I just like to be creative with that. Maybe someday I will be brave enough to show my whole face... ;-)

NJ

Absolutly precious. I hope this is framed and hanging in your house somewhere!!!!

Theese are a great capture, lovely photography !!

Deano

thanks for the comments guys. :mrgreen:

I love the collage. Just adorable!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back