Wonder SHowzen?

mygrain

Friend to nose goblins everywhere
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Anybody watch this? I have that crazy I dont want to evry grow up song running through my head and it will not leave!!!

BTW i think the show is great. Not since south park has anything touched on what they do on thAt show. Ugh like the episode where mother nature does a home sex change operation on her self. OMG what a sick sick show. funny if you can stand the insanity. I encourage insanity so I think it's wonderful. :greenpbl:

Wow. I guess no one watches this show.

You know it's amazing how someone can post a thread with so much room to discuss about it AND no one posts about it. BUT someone can post a thread about their new nose hair trimmer(no offense Fern-miester) and get many many hits. I just don't understand. Later.

Thanks Roberto!! Ummm...it's a freak show on MTV2...here is the link. http://www.mtv.tv/mtv.tv/dynamo/shells/shows.jhtml?article=30119624 It's hard to tell how really raunchy it is unless you watch it. Once will be all it takes...i promise. I think there might be some clips on the link though.

Oh BTW...critics call it "the crack alley behind sesame street". Personally i htink they are putting it mildly. Ha!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back