Wonder what they want?

benhasajeep

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Tablet pic.

37149-1509038998-f5caf36d2ae20ed9e982867ee33da100.jpg

Lol, we’re you holding a turkey leg in your other hand?

Lol, we’re you holding a turkey leg in your other hand?
Wife took it. She was eating a chicken salad sandwich. What is odd is the cat. He will not eat human food. The dogs, that's a different story. They are always there till you tell them to go lay down.

Food. Our 9 (well 6 of them) do the same thing.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Good choice. I was thinking tuna. My cat won't eat any human food. Open a can of tuna......she's right there. Dogs.....well, they'll eat anything. Including their own doodoo.

Our Miss Daisy has her own corner of the dining table. Speaking of that, it's probably time to clean the drool from the underside.:048:

My cats don't really eat human food either, but they always have to investigate, just in case.

That's just like our house. We have a 0.5 sec rule here. If it falls on the floor, that's about how much time we have to eat it before the dog does.

My pug is like that too, he'll sit there and bop you into submission.

That's just like our house. We have a 0.5 sec rule here. If it falls on the floor, that's about how much time we have to eat it before the dog does.
Oh, yea. Definately no 5sec rule in our house. By the time 5 sec is up. It would be long gone, and they would be looking for more. I might even think the .5 sec might be too slow too. hahaha

Most reactions

Back