Wonderful Parking and less than wonderful pics (56k advisory)

Battou

TPF junkie!
Reaction score
Website
www.photo-lucidity.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Please review this thread as these are the results of that little expedition.

There out of order, I forgot to bring the negs to work with me to be sure, I have to go on memory. These are scaned prints I not PP some of them due time constraint duplication and/or just not pretty shot but... these two busses are less than thirty seconds apart, the second is usually waiting just up the road waiting for the first to clear the intersection. I was unable to get around the front of the second bus but I assure you it too hopped that curb and he has more room on exiting the corner then the first one.
scan0051.jpg

scan0053.jpg

[IMG pulled]
scan0052.jpg

scan0054_2.jpg

[IMG pulled]
[IMG pulled]
[IMG pulled]
scan0050.jpg

That pick-up truck MUST NOT BE THERE!! That much is VERY obvious! The owner ought to KNOW there's the busses needing to negociate that corner every day! Nice documentation on what certainly is a nuisance (and danger point!).

While the motion blur might not be really "photojournalistic" (though I am unsure as to what is accepted and what is not), I quite LIKE it here. Your weather situation much resembles ours here, and also the "intensity" of light you get during the day :roll: ... not much, eh?

That pick-up truck MUST NOT BE THERE!! That much is VERY obvious! The owner ought to KNOW there's the busses needing to negociate that corner every day! Nice documentation on what certainly is a nuisance (and danger point!).

While the motion blur might not be really "photojournalistic" (though I am unsure as to what is accepted and what is not), I quite LIKE it here. Your weather situation much resembles ours here, and also the "intensity" of light you get during the day :roll: ... not much, eh?

Yeah, the lighting nearly killed the whole shootin match, I gave the shots of minimal motion blur priority in the event I need to E-mail the photos to city or state officials, I intend to take the prints right over to the city office building and let them decide for them selves what is acceptable for such documentation, I also opted for double prints so they could keep the ones I take to them. As it is the weekend right now, I have to wait to get started on the rest of the process of getting signs put up. Once those signs are in place the police can legally act on vehicles quickly so they won't sit for weeks on end like it was before.

The request for "No Parking" signs has been made, but not before this. Catt. County Sheriffs Department Impounded the vehicle the following morning.

002.jpg

004.jpg

:cheer: Yay!
And you started all this with your photos?

Everybody is under that impression, but oddly enough I had not even gotten the film out for processing when the vehicle was impounded. But I will take full credit for the signs if they get put up.

Oh yeah before I forget, image #'s 1, 2, 4, 5 and 9 are the ones I gave to the head of the DPW and he said they where more than enough to get the point across to him

Everybody is under that impression, but oddly enough I had not even gotten the film out for processing when the vehicle was impounded. But I will take full credit for the signs if they get put up.

Oh yeah before I forget, image #'s 1, 2, 4, 5 and 9 are the ones I gave to the head of the DPW and he said they where more than enough to get the point across to him

Now we can say that, My signs are up, three in all. They got put up during the day last Thursday, I noticed them on Saterday and took some shots of them, they should be in on Thursday and should be redy for the internet when I get in on Saterday night.

I would have used the digital, but the auto focus was finding the wrong sign and our one hour is down...as usual.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back