won't be seeing this much anymore

JonMikal

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
every morning going to work i see something spectacular...the other day was no exception. sure will miss it.

sorry, had to lighten the capitol since there was such a strong backlight. silhouette didn't appeal to me for this one. i should have PS'd the sky to get those rays to pop out...oh well.....

37674240-O.jpg

Awesome shot Jon. Love the sky you captured in this. We are all going to miss these shots too.

brilliant shot jonmikal! you have done a great job on the dodge work, i presume that's what you have done, spot on! :thumbup:

Terrific shot, Nice and crisp with beautiful colour.

Also, I love the frame work too! :thumbup:

I like that the colors of the capital are subtle, you may be right about the rays tho, but its definatly an awesome pic. I too will miss seeing your dc pics, but really only while you move because once the chesapeake bay pics start rolling in, I'll quickly forget about dc. :)

Force of Nature, you are drunk aren't u!? :mrgreen:

Force of Nature said:
isnt itm spelt capital.?

The U.S. Capitol building is spelled with an "ol", not "al"

Force of Nature said:
what is cheesespeak?

The Chesapeake Bay is the bay between Maryland & Virginia and the "Eastern Shore".

As for the photo, I really like it - has a majestic feel to it. Nice!

dalebe said:
brilliant shot jonmikal! you have done a great job on the dodge work, i presume that's what you have done, spot on! :thumbup:

yes it was. thank you for the compliment :)

thanks to everyone and thanks Linda for clarifying.

:wav:
love it JonMikal! going to miss all these shots for sure
:thumbup:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back