Woo FeetBalls! 10 Photos of varying quality and interest

runnah

Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
So I went out again to a HS game and since our field was all wet and muddy we went to a the big college field (big for maine). The good news is that they had twice the amount of lights so I didn't have to shoot at max ISO. Bad news is that it was super cold.

Throwing
K52A2761 by runnah555, on Flickr

Running
K52A2638 by runnah555, on Flickr

Tackling
K52A2064 by runnah555, on Flickr

Running away
K52A1647 by runnah555, on Flickr

Floating
K52A1693 by runnah555, on Flickr

Hugging
K52A1784 by runnah555, on Flickr

More running
K52A2155 by runnah555, on Flickr

Hugging again
K52A2235 by runnah555, on Flickr

This guy ran a lot
K52A2301 by runnah555, on Flickr

Still running
K52A2480 by runnah555, on Flickr

Very nice...Love the captions! :)

What camera/lens combo? Can't access Flickr at work anymore to view the EXIF data... :(

I think you did well, cold and all. I hope you wore some high performance gloves, thin but warm. The lighting seems much better than your typical crappy high school lights. Most of your images would benefit from a slightly tighter crop. Tackling and Hugging again are my favs.

What camera/lens combo? Can't access Flickr at work anymore to view the EXIF data... :(

Canon 5dmkiii and Tamron 150-600.

I think you did well, cold and all. I hope you wore some high performance gloves, thin but warm. The lighting seems much better than your typical crappy high school lights. Most of your images would benefit from a slightly tighter crop. Tackling and Hugging again are my favs.

Yeah i was undecided about cropping. I didn't want to go too far in to lose the action.

Lol I only wear Kincos. Best gloves ever, but not so great for photoing.

Canon 5dmkiii and Tamron 150-600.
See!?!? That makes sense. :) I shot some soccer Saturday and was working with my 70-200...Don't have the scratch for a big boy like yours so I may be springing for a teleconverter before my next game.

Runnah, I like them too. I struggle with the same thought about cropping too much, but have been working with a couple of people helping me.

I thought that some of yours could use cropping too. Here is one example. Hope you don't mind.

15754627491_683c1c7e65_hedited.jpg

I like that crop Ron.

Nice series of images, light looked pretty good. I would have cropped most of these tighter, a lot of empty space in some, and other sections could be dropped making for a stronger image. The content is all there, but I would play around with some of the crops.

So how cold was it?

30's with a biting wind.

I guess I need to crop more!

Nines my favourite!

A side step and gooooo!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back