dannylightning

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
DSC_3033.jpg
DSC_3036.jpg
DSC_3079.jpg

Thanks, I was having a hard time finding birds yesterday. usually at this place there everywhere. I even hiked all threw the woods and did not see many, most of the ones I saw were flying and ended up way up in some tree and I could not see them after they landed.

You've caught a foreground element in the two 'pecker shots that's killing an otherwise fine shot. It shows in the top third of the bird and another on the left of frame (green splotch).

I've never been a fan of seeing the south end of a north bound bird. Plus the face is in shadow. Not a deal breaker, but worth noting for future reference.

unfortunately the one over the bird, I cant do anything about that, there were no good angle to get him without some part of the tree interfering with the bird. the other thing, I could get rid of that if i wanted. i guess it did not bother me till you said something about it lol. I guess Ill fix that one spot now.

it was slim pickings for birds yesterday so I got what I could. the cardinal pic , I would have rather not got him at that angle either but sometimes you got to do with what you have.

DSC_3033-001.jpg
DSC_3036-001.jpg

Most reactions

Back