Wooded Path

Conk

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.cloverdalephotography.com
Taken at the west side of Manning Provincial Park B.C. Canada.

19916664.Woodenpath.jpg

I like the composition, but something about the lighting/exposure bothers me. Maybe it is just a little too bright in the background for me and it seems like there isn't a good range of contrast.

As I said, I like the composition, but something just feels like it is missing overall.

chaseman24 said:
I like the composition, but something about the lighting/exposure bothers me. Maybe it is just a little too bright in the background for me and it seems like there isn't a good range of contrast.

As I said, I like the composition, but something just feels like it is missing overall.

I agree with chaseman. The composition is great. There just doesn't seem to be enough detail in the trees.

Conk, for some reason I'm odd-man-out here & the pic isn't showing up in the post. Could you post the link to it so I can peek?

Jim

Ah, that's better! :)

Actually, I kinda like it if it's cropped about halfway up the big tree in the middle (makes a nearly square pic). Seems to make the near tree detail sharper, but that may jus tbe my monitor. :)

It may be that there's a little too much detail with all the little branches in the trees & removing some of them seems to help me focus.

Jim

Most reactions

Back