Woods and Fog

Mainiac

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
December 19th and still no snow. It hasn't even gotten cold yet! Oh well,with the fog there is at least somehting white.:er:

Any and all input is welcome.:thumbup:

Fog.jpg

Fog4.jpg

Fog2.jpg

Fog3.jpg

these are rely nice i espicialy like the last two

good ones!

I like the first one very much. Reminds me of the time we went looking for my sister's cat and found a body- it was cool though, 'cause when we took the cops back to show them we couldn't find it.

The 2nd one really grabs my attention. It does seem odd to be in New England and have it this warm with no snow!

:meh:
Im green with envy!!!

Where in the world does fog look this cool?
I'm so jealous of shots like this.
When I see fog theres usually snow and it makes for hard pictures (too dull with absolutley no color).

These turn out beautifully. Nice job.

I'm with Alison on these, I like #2 very much ... so clearly structured by the vertical lines!
And you DID capture "your" fog well! Wow.
The overall atmosphere and colouring of your photos looks like nature looks here now, too. Hardly any colours left and definitely NO WHITE coming from anything that I remember (dimly) is being called "snow".

I guess we'll get it in February and then well into April ... something MUST have shifted...

Thank you all very much! :D

I know what you mean Lafoto.The past two years we've had really bad winters, hardly any snow.:( Hopefully we'lll at least get some by Christmas.

Most reactions

Back