Woohoo!! Bonus time

dang everyone is getting money this week...do I hear a Las vegas trip coming up ;)

LilCujo said:
dang everyone is getting money this week...do I hear a Las vegas trip coming up ;)
No, but there is a trip to Zion National Park coming up at the end of April :D

So far Chase and his wife, Photogoddess and her husband, me and my friend down here in Phoenix.

oh cool, who all is going?

Oh, and I'm the stowaway for this trip. Only photogoddess knows about it, though. I'm hiding in the back of the RV. :mrgreen:

terri said:

Oh, and I'm the stowaway for this trip. Only photogoddess knows about it, though. I'm hiding in the back of the RV. :mrgreen:
How kickass would that be to have terri on this trip :cheer:

voodoocat said:
Got my $300 quarterly bonus today! Time to go get a nice tripod!

Awesome! I just got paid for directing the school play, so I went out and snagged me a new tripod yesterday (good timing too...I killed my old one last week). I got a Bogen 3001 with a nice heavy-duty Bogen pistol-grip style ball mount.

Shark said:
voodoocat said:
Got my $300 quarterly bonus today! Time to go get a nice tripod!

Awesome! I just got paid for directing the school play, so I went out and snagged me a new tripod yesterday (good timing too...I killed my old one last week). I got a Bogen 3001 with a nice heavy-duty Bogen pistol-grip style ball mount.
I'm not sure how different the 3011 is but the local camera shop has one used with the bogen 3030 head in good condition for $100 according to their website. gonna hop on over there today after work hopefully. Othwerwise I'll get the 3001

terri said:

Shhhh - no one is listening.... Terri, you still planning on stowing away on this trip? Excellent! Where are we picking you up?

Well I just ordered my tripod :D

Bogen 2021PRO legs I was going to get the 3001 but 54" is too short of a maximum height. I need something I can use with portraits when someone is standing up.

Bogen 3030 3 way head

It was $240 at the photo supply store locally.
$218 after shipping from B&H
and I got it brand new from keh.com for $198 after shipping

Most reactions

New Topics

Back