Swiss Army Friend
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
fatephoto.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
What's on tap?

We had planned to go to the school's movie night but the boys informed me they've already seen the movie twice and now they don't want to go. Have they no respect for my desire for cheap popcorn and a rootbeer float? :blushing:

Tomorrow Christopher (age almost 7) and I are going to the Boston meet up. He's SO excited to ride the train in and see some of the folks he met during the DC meetup again :) The remaining kids are staying with Grandma & Grandpa for a relaxing day at home.

Alison said:
Tomorrow Christopher (age almost 7) and I are going to the Boston meet up. He's SO excited to ride the train in and see some of the folks he met during the DC meetup again :)

Arrrrgh... Why do I live so friggin' far from Boston?? :( I love that city. Oh well... you guys have fun. ;)

At least you two didn't have to scrape ice off your car this morning :p

I really should clean out my garage this weekend...so that I can park my Blazer inside...so that I don't have to scrape ice off the windows anymore.

Mitica is taking me for a 100-mile roadtrip on his new Harley. :cheer:

Okay, not really. But it sounds fun. :mrgreen:

I just hope to find time to get into the darkroom, in between laundry and errands. That's all I ever want out of a weekend these days, it seems.

well, boston is one of the places i have been before... and i'd love to have gone to this one....

but, instead im gonna probably just watch movies and do computer stuff... hopefully i'll be going out on sunday to do some IR pics of this really old bridge in the woods :mrgreen:

Oh yeah....well I'm IN Boston! :p

BTW....Boston=CRAZIEST DRIVERS EVER! ...and we didn't even drive all the way INTO Boston. :p

Most reactions

Back