woohoo mk II

Abstract

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
I sold 3 more prints today :D woohoo! I can't believe people want my work on their walls, plus been asked by 2 people to do some pet portraits too woohoo!

yeah! I think its madness hehe but at £5 a print I'm not complaining ;) its all pennies towards my new computer :D

Wow, congratulaions Lisa, that's great! Haha, I'm so envious, I haven't sold one yet. But keep it up, that's just wonderful! =D

Sell one's photos?
This is a thought that has so far never come to me...... :scratch:
Maybe I should think about it....???
But then I feel like you did/do, Abstract: WHO would want MY photos on their walls??????? :confused:

CONGRATULATIONS to you on your success! :D

LaFoto said:
Sell one's photos?
This is a thought that has so far never come to me...... :scratch:
Maybe I should think about it....???
But then I feel like you did/do, Abstract: WHO would want MY photos on their walls??????? :confused:

That is how I feel.............although it would be nice to be able to get enough money to cover my hobby.

Well done Lis, keep going with those shots and you will have more sales in no time. :D

Abstract--where are you selling your prints? I see you have a few on dA, but honestly, dA doesn't move a lot of prints...
Oh, and conga-rats

thank you for the conga-rats :D they've been private sales by people who've seen my work and contacted me direct :hug::

Ah. I see. Well, under that aspect I have also once sold photos of mine when a person who I know wanted me to cover a big party and I sold her my albums for her memory and she paid a good price for it!

haha, that's awesome. Most of the people I hang out with are either photographers themselves, or think art is a big movie poster :greenpbl:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back