Woohoo!... New Wheels!...

Mitica100

Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Guess what, folks? I just got a new toy for my wife, a Nissan Z 350 Sports car! Holy $@^%$@, this baby will do 0-60mph in over 5 sec., compare that to the 0-60mph during same day of other cars we tried. I absolutely love this car and my wife even more so, she had the biggest grin on her face today.

nissan-z-350-207.jpg

Can't wait to drive it more.

nissan rules! I drive a nissan laurel (you won't find those in the states) and i love it. I looks like a big bad mafia car.

congrats and try to avoid the coppers! :lol:

Nice wheels! :thumbsup: That was a sweet gift to the wife....you're such a good hubby. :sillysmi:

Shark said:
That RULES! :D I love that new Z!! It's got basically the same dash layout as my Murano. Feels like you're in a fighter jet, doesn't it?! Is that the color you got? That's so cool!!!

Yeah! We loooooove it! The one we got is silver with gray leather and black trimmings inside. The picture above is stock photo although I kinda like that color too.

Karalee said:
Sweeeeeeeeeeet! Thats one spanky lookin car Miti! Now you can come to Montana and drive as fast as you like without the cops giving a crap ;)

Yeah! Next summer, as I will be in Jackson Hole, WY, just a stone throw away from Montana. He he...

Most reactions

Back