Woot Second Post.... (I mean macro shot)

kundalini

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I wasn't even going to post this, but we now have a MACRO forum...... couldn't resist. Taken yesterday.

leafylookingbug.jpg

Thanks for the new forum.
Thanks for looking.​

Wow, love it. Great shot.

Awesome! they blend in so well. . . this new Macro forum is going to be a must to view :)

aww this is great!

I've been looking into buying a new lens. but I'm poor.

I've resorted to trying to sell things. I searched for things I had of value that I could sell... and I found some designer purses. Nobody wants to buy them though. :(

So for now.. I'll just save. but hopefully soon I can post some pictures in here!! :)

Where the hell do you live w/ bugs like that?;)

that is wicked, look at how its skin looks so mechanical. its a robot, could it be a transformer? ok that sucked, but i like it awesome lines!

Wow, what a cool looking creature. And the green on green is just great.

But why did you cut off this poor guy's wings? For some reason, the rear legs (or whatever they are called) being cut off don't bother me much but the wings do. :(

FFS.... I never imagined this.... Thanks so much for your comments.

Awesome! they blend in so well. . .
I could have easily missed it.

I'll just save. but hopefully soon I can post some pictures in here!! :)
Do it.

That is really great!!! I love it and I guess I will have to buy me a macro lens too!
Do it.

Damn thats green. Good catch. :thumbup:
Lafoto should like this one. :biggrin:

Where the hell do you live w/ bugs like that?;)
Southeast US.

Nice shot. Keep'em coming....
Are you teasing me?

Is this with the 105 2.8 AF-S?
:thumbup:
Wow, what a cool looking creature. And the green on green is just great.

But why did you cut off this poor guy's wings? For some reason, the rear legs (or whatever they are called) being cut off don't bother me much but the wings do. :(
Cheers, but I have to admit.... I choked. The shots that are full bodied weren't quite 'there' with focus. This one was IMO, clipped wing and all, was.

Thanks again everybody.

Most reactions

Back