Woot!

Meysha

still being picky Vicky
Reaction score
Website
vickywall.deviantart.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
ok that's the second time I've ever written that. :blushing: but I think this is worthy.

there are ... wait for it.... dun dun daaaaaaaaaaaan.... 6 members online!

oh and this is the third thread I've started today... Woot!!! (and the third time now I've said that!!!) Woot!! (4th time) Need I continue?

I'm sooo bored... come on... can one of the 56 lurking guests sign up and talk to me???????..... please?

Aaahh... well it's only 8pm here... so nerrr! :p

Ferny!!!! snob. :greenpbl: Think you're too good for me now do ya? Or is it the amount of collagen in my lips now that you don't like?

You paid to have those done????? :shock:

I thought you fell on some type of industrial sucking machine and landed lips first! I was waiting for the swelling to go if I'm honest. You've very hard to understand right now. :(

Well, I leave the computer logged in and on 24/7. Almost always have a window with TPF open. So when I get bored, it's just there.

oooh i got very confused then... and thought I'd posted in the wrong thread. hmmm.... I think my huuuge eyes are starting to push on my brain.

i need a new avatar... this one is giving me headaches. :-(

I thought you fell on some type of industrial sucking machine and landed lips first! I was waiting for the swelling to go if I'm honest. You've very hard to understand right now. :(

:lmao: I thought it was the result of a bratty 2 Y.O. with play-doe while she slept.

hmmm... how's that now????

I call it Julia Roberts meets gaping-black-hole-eye-thing

I say we kill off the zombie thread. die die die. MWA HA!!!!!

I ATTACK YOU WITH MY ZOMBIE EYES!! hehehe..

wow... i think I had too much sugar today. :mrgreen:

oh and for the vicky ramble today. Adrian is thinking of asking one of the other band members to move in with him (well it'll be us once I move down there too soon) and well... I don't know how that's going to go. :-(

hmpf im bored too.. need a nap :lol:
just did a wrap for the day :mrgreen:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back