Work experience

I like to think of gobos as go between. They go between a light source and the subject. Basically black cardboard in front of the light source. This allows you to "chape" (shape) the light.

I will hehe, thanks everyone for the vote of confidence.

Im gonna put together two portfolios together, one folder one, and one c.d. one, anmd show you guys so you can tell me what to take out and what to put it :D I have 20 pictures I need for the folder one *eeekk* :p

UPDATE

Well, just to update you guys, I went to the interview.
The first thing he said to me when I got in, was "Hello, do you do websites?" and I said, not very well...he went on about a quote he had had from someone, had a laugh, they asked me if I wanned to drink, and I went to their office and sat down.
It was very relaxed I must say, and it didnt start of easy, but quickly I got rather comfortable, he had a look at my portfolio, and I believe he was rather impressed, the other two people came and had a look at a few, and we all had some laughs.

It ended up lasting 1 hour and about 15 minuites, most of it him showing me his work, me asking him questions, and him explaining a few things.

He also went on to saying he'd like to take me to some weddings, and when we made it back to the front of the shop he asked his wife if they had any upcoming weddings, they looked, and said they had 1 about next month or so, and that I should give them a call, and he would like to take me along.

He then went on to explain about the wedding a tiny bit (really just where it was) and then said that if i got any shots that were any good, he may consider giving me a saturday contract and taking me on part time, where they would call me in for a wedding...and he didnt mean just to hold his bags.

All in all it went brilliantly...and I only felt bad about my Dad having to sit in the car for all that time...but he was happy.

Well...Im alot more relaxed now, and ill be honoured to work along side him and the other girl (who in my opinion are both fantastic)

P.s. Chase, I managed to advertise TPF about 3 times...and he said he may of heard of the forum...so...there yah go :)

Thanks for the support everyone...you really helped me get through this.

Thanks guys...I was so nervous I was almost shacking I think...and my mouth was so dry...lucky I wasnt sweating :)

Most reactions

Back