work on cars fun (not)

bribrius

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
$DSC_3844.JPG $DSC_3842.JPG my helper

old ignition I changed out (don't put so much weight on your key chains people lol) $DSC_4045.JPG

old man under the plow truck helping me yank out another shackle (spring shackles rusted out changing them)

$DSC_4039.JPG $DSC_4043.JPG $DSC_4041.JPG

Second last pic, jack stand on concrete blocks. The concrete blocks should be turned like you have with the trolly jack. The blocks are not intended to be loaded in this manner & can explode under load. Use the two blocks turned as you have for the trolly jack & place a board across them to support the stand.

Safety first.

Second last pic, jack stand on concrete blocks. The concrete blocks should be turned like you have with the trolly jack. The blocks are not intended to be loaded in this manner & can explode under load. Use the two blocks turned as you have for the trolly jack & place a board across them to support the stand.

Safety first.
good point. I often do that as a afterthought not a first thought....

Safety first.

That was my first thought as well. When I was a kid, I did that and one of the blocks crushed when I let the car down.

It`s a disaster waiting to happen, the trolly jack does not look very safe either just balanced on the breeze block we call them in the UK they are very soft and should not be used for supporting a car.

John.

Most reactions

Back