Work, Work, Work

great series Eric, some really terrific shots in there... enjoy the vacation. :thumbup:

superb series.... great variety, hope you get some luck on your trip too :thumbup:

Thanks, I have such a blast shooting everything I wish I could do it all the time everyday. I don’t think I could ever run out of subjects to shoot.

Eric

all this from a walk ?!?!?

you must live in some place youd never be able to find something like that unless you walked for 3 days...

Exellent stuff :thumbup:

Thanks. I was lucky that day. This morning I met up with Chiller and we did not see a whole lot. At least it was sunny again.

Eric

AIRIC said:
...Sometimes I wonder if I post to much but I like to show what I saw during the day.

One can't be too rich, too thin, or see enough of your posts. You couldn't possibly post 'too much'.

AIRIC said:
You are in luck as I'm pretty sure I will have internet access and be able to give daily updates. I plan to visit Algonquin Park and a few other scenic places.

Wow, I'm looking forward to what you might see in Algonquin! A momma loon with a baby on her back would be tooooo awesome.

Nice work, I love the Junco shot!!

P.S. Your Beaver shot is a muskrat. I know when we talked you insisted. Look at the hind feet. they have pink at the end. Muskrat's are pink, Beaver's are black and more webbed than that. Just with you going to Algonquin this week, the large black animals are Bears, not Moose.

Thanks Ant. I was talking to Carl today about trying to get a date nailed for a TO meet up. Maybe in a few weeks. Peter, I stand corrected. The black things are not Moose? ;)

Cheers,

Eric

^^^ A TO meet up would be great, Eric! Hope there's a date we can all make.

And I'm glad Canoncan cleared up for you that little matter of telling a bear from a moose.

airic....dang boy...i love the beaver....that is great...

and the stealth goose is killer....love that shot...all your things are great...but my favorite is the black and white bridge...that is right on.

Most reactions

Back