Worked all weekend

AIRIC

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.airic.ca
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
But I still managed to get out for a few captures. Did phone support from the house so it was not that bad.

29aug6394.jpg

28aug6891.jpg

28aug6903.jpg

28aug6401.jpg

So now I'm in the middle of a 10 day work week, Woohoo :thumbdown: Next weekend is the CNE airshow Yahoo! :thumbup: and I will help crew a T-6 called Sream N Rebel who will take part in the Texan Heritage Flight. Can't wait.

Eric

Great pictures, I love the b&w most I think, but the colours in the coloured shots are fantastic!

great job eric... love the black and white one...great silhouette....

have fun with the southern boys.....especially when they say things like " hey bubba, watch this 'un...." that can scare ya!!

buckle in... your gonna go for a ride..!! get some good shots!! be lookin' forward to 'em.

Excellent shots Airic. Im really dig the second shot. Well done.

oh again. I love them all.. .especilly (what might be surprising) I love the b&w picture!!! Lovely sky and the silhouette of the ... factory??

aprilraven said:
great job eric... love the black and white one...great silhouette....

have fun with the southern boys.....especially when they say things like " hey bubba, watch this 'un...." that can scare ya!!

buckle in... your gonna go for a ride..!! get some good shots!! be lookin' forward to 'em.

With the guy I'm working with it is "Hey! Eric, got your camera ready?" Usually within the next few seconds there is something really cool to take a pic of like being inverted and shooting down on another aircraft. I live for those kind of moments.

Eric

Top job as always Eric! it is a pleasure to view your work :D
love #2-my fave.. great job on the b/w... also brilliant sky in the last and love the reflection of the colors in the sky in the third..
nice work :D
have a great week! :thumbsup:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back