Reaction score
Misc%20001.jpg

RUN!!!! hes coming!!!!

dude, thats really scary!!!!

good job!

md

Beware! The Grim Reaper....!

(This is a very good photo!)
(Of the workman! Of course! Else you would not have had the chance to POST it any more... ;))

i agree, a bit scary , but a good image!
i really like the monochrome coloring here!

wow I love all those industrial themes... great shot!

very nice! it reminds me of this one boxer picture i saw years and years ago. it gives me the slugish feeling like he's walking away to go home from a hard day of working in the mines. thats how i am when i walk home from a 12 hour shift. except i dont get a nifty tool like that. i got squat! :)

terri said:
Very cool image! I like it a lot. :D What equipment are you using?

I'm embarassed to even say what equipment I'm using. Haha. Well I'm actually a novice photographer and I love photography. At the moment I could only afford a small digi camera. I have a Sony Dsc P32. Its keeping me entertained for now, but I really want a digital Nikon d70 or Digital Rebel.

:shock: Wow, this image is really powerful. The color, the composition and the tone of this photo really caught my eye. Excellent work!

AreEyeSeeRIC said:
terri said:

I'm embarassed to even say what equipment I'm using. Haha. Well I'm actually a novice photographer and I love photography. At the moment I could only afford a small digi camera. I have a Sony Dsc P32. Its keeping me entertained for now, but I really want a digital Nikon d70 or Digital Rebel.

Don't be embarrassed. When I first started on here I had a $10 P&S re-usable camera!!!! I saved my money and got a Canon AE-1 Program, and am now saving for a Digital Rebel. But...some of those pictures I took with the $10 P&S are better than any picture I've taken with the Canon!

core_17 said:
AreEyeSeeRIC said:
terri said:

Don't be embarrassed. When I first started on here I had a $10 P&S re-usable camera!!!! I saved my money and got a Canon AE-1 Program, and am now saving for a Digital Rebel. But...some of those pictures I took with the $10 P&S are better than any picture I've taken with the Canon!

I was just saying on another post "It ain't always about the $$$".

This is a really nice shot.

Most reactions

Back