Working Hard

Al-Wazeer

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
3467847191_c15f488372_b.jpg

From the Gulf Air ( Bahrain ) grand prix.

what do you think?

I like the tones and processing in your shots. A couple questions though; What is this? Does it drive, fly or ...? Is it launched somehow? How fast does something like this go? Does it have brakes? I'm clueless, but it's a really nice shot. It also looks like he's listening to a giant PA while he's working.
:headbang:

I like the tones and processing in your shots. A couple questions though; What is this? Does it drive, fly or ...? Is it launched somehow? How fast does something like this go? Does it have brakes? I'm clueless, but it's a really nice shot. It also looks like he's listening to a giant PA while he's working.
:headbang:
This is a Formula One car, this one is a Mercedes, it has about 600+hp, it has brakes lol :p, it goes on track for 57 laps, there are 10 defferent teams, the most famous, Scuderia Ferrari, Mclaren, BMW Williams, BMW sauber, etc.... every teams has two cars, so in the race there is 20 competetors. The season goes in defferent countries.i think the season is 1 whole year. any more information??

wow..love that shot..the b&w contrast really makes the pic really awesome.....memorable actually

Very, very nice rendering. It is quite reminiscent of an old film B&W glossy photograph with its deep tones. It even looks like it is a glossy photo to me. :thumbsup:

Very nice range in value from dark to light.

Looks like it might have been difficult to get that range without blowing out the highlights.

Very nicely done.

And it's an interesting peek into a world with which I'm not familiar.

Very nice range in value from dark to light.

Looks like it might have been difficult to get that range without blowing out the highlights.

Very nicely done.

And it's an interesting peek into a world with which I'm not familiar.
I'm very surprised how that a lot of people don't know about the F1!
I always thought F1 was a really common cars sport :D!

thanks for the comment john :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back