Working on a composite/lightpainting -- thoughts so far?

Hey nice car! I have the same one, wish I could have found it in white or rally blue! Liking the pic.

I held out for White or Blue. ended up with white.

Dealers wanted WAY too much for the same, was lucky to find a local with this one for sale. Otherwise all I was finding were the Charchol Gray ones and I did NOT want that color, any but that.

Cool shots man. Love the WRX's but who doesn't haha. Killing me with the visor though!!!

Moregone - grats on paying off the car. I've yet to keep one long enough to experience that hahahaha.
Me I think they are ugly

They were never pretty cars, more the functional over fashion. No one buys a Subaru because they look pretty.

They are like the rough looking gal at the bar. Not pretty to look at but throw her in the dirt and hold on!

The new Jaguar f-type is a pretty car.

Cool shots man. Love the WRX's but who doesn't haha. Killing me with the visor though!!!

Moregone - grats on paying off the car. I've yet to keep one long enough to experience that hahahaha.
Me I think they are ugly

They were never pretty cars, more the functional over fashion. No one buys a Subaru because they look pretty.

They are like the rough looking gal at the bar. Not pretty to look at but throw her in the dirt and hold on!

The new Jaguar f-type is a pretty car.
I like the girl in the dirty analogy I met a load in the past

Great thread, especially following the different edits and explanations.

Cool car Braineack! Love see these being used in anger at the rally's.

Good job. I would recommend "whiting out" your license plate #. Half of them you did it on and half of them show the #.

Good job. I would recommend "whiting out" your license plate #. Half of them you did it on and half of them show the #.

I did it on the final. No one is going to do anything with the number otherwise.

Great thread, we all can learn from the "process". My only negative is that to me the bright headlights, especially the one on stage left, grab me and literally drag me to the lights instead of the car.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back