working on making a very simple personal photo website

matthewo

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
this is mostly just a spot to upload images so people can go to look at my photos, or i can when im away from home.

just added this slideshow, still working on this stuff so its just a temp page as you can see from the url

orseinv.com - photography

Last edited:
got another update to the home page, kinda a blog style for the left side, also made everything smaller as to fit down to almost 1024x768 resolution. well i say almost cause at 1024x768 it still has to scroll a bit, but i guess only small laptops and very small monitors would have a problem with that.

remember this is just a basic tables site. dont want to get into the flash or anything, i also find it works decent on smart phones, so im happy with that.

changed the site a bit more. working on transfering everything the a simple flash gallery. but i also have a non-flash site as well. trying to figure out how to make a mobile detect. i have made the non flash site, orseinv.com - photography and hopefully if i can figure out mobile brower detecting i can make it go to that automatically, as it works pretty decent on my phone.

if someone could look at the main site. orseinv.com - photography and check out river front park, the first blog entry, tell me what you think of the flash gallery and the site, thanks...

Most reactions

New Topics

Back