World Cup

ughh im so mad im working all this week except friday and saturday D:

meh don't feel that bad, I have a full week as well. I just set the DVR for the "good" games so I can watch them whenever. I love having a paid for DVR box... with a 500GB hard drive :)

ughh im so mad im working all this week except friday and saturday D:

meh don't feel that bad, I have a full week as well. I just set the DVR for the "good" games so I can watch them whenever. I love having a paid for DVR box... with a 500GB hard drive :)
:grumpy:

well it's been a pretty boring World Cup up to now... and those horrible trumpet things are really annoying.

I loved this though... gotta love the boundless optimism of our American friends :)

don't know wether it's a mock-up, or real, but it made me smile.

MailAttachment.jpg

well it's been a pretty boring World Cup up to now... and those horrible trumpet things are really annoying.

I loved this though... gotta love the boundless optimism of our American friends :)

don't know wether it's a mock-up, or real, but it made me smile.
MailAttachment.jpg
Now this is funny :lmao:

Yup, thats no fake John that was real!!... unbelievable i know...

haha... i'm kinda in awe of it's audacity, it's brilliant.

It's like the polar-opposite to our tabloid press.

I only watch for the vuvuzela.

Just kidding, I only watch it for tBBBBBZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZz

VUVUZELAS!!!!! WOOT!! haha. its part of the game but kinda annoying.

I'm rooting for USA to head to the next round.

Blasphemy!!! USA scored 3 legal goals and they tied with Slovenia (2-2)!!! WTF??? Where is that POS referee from?

Granted, USA did not play well in the first half but played a decent second one. USA's third goal was disallowed for a phantom fault against a Slovenian player, upon review there was no fault, on the contrary, one of our players was pulled down. WTF???

I am pissed...:grumpy::gah::madass:

Blasphemy!!! USA scored 3 legal goals and they tied with Slovenia (2-2)!!! WTF??? Where is that POS referee from?

Granted, USA did not play well in the first half but played a decent second one. USA's third goal was disallowed for a phantom fault against a Slovenian player, upon review there was no fault, on the contrary, one of our players was pulled down. WTF???

I am pissed...:grumpy::gah::madass:

+1

WTF Man... :madmad::madmad::madmad:

hehe i dont blame you for being annoyed... i honestly thought USA would loose though, they really didn't start playing early enough in the game, so a draw is at least something ;)

Most reactions

Back