World Cup

i missed the US match (was working), sounds like it was a decent game.

...just about to watch England make a meal of it against Algeria.

Soccer... Well the only interest I have in it, is the fact the whole world plays in it. Therefore I only really look at the standings to see how the US team is doing. If they do poorly, I shake my head and wonder how it could be. If they do good, I give them no credit for doing what they're suppose to.
:greenpbl:

If the US team gets knocked out, I move down the list to the next "friend".

yea.. so England game... is it too late to change manager?... and maybe a few players? :meh:

I can't quite remember a poorer England performance... ever.

yea.. so England game... is it too late to change manager?... and maybe a few players? :meh:

I can't quite remember a poorer England performance... ever.

yeah... that was utterly dismal. Some of the players actually looked like they'd never kicked a ball before.

USA! USA! USA!

atlanta-wedding-photography-248.jpg

America has 8 teams in the world cup!

Uruguay
Mexico
Argentina
USA
Paraguay
Brazil
Honduras
Chile

Only one America?
what?

also what was the deal with the Spannish ref in the germany vs serbia game?

Biast f***ing c**t
The amount of free kicks / pentalties germany should have recieved...

they still messed up the penalty they DID get though...
bad show.

Wow!!! What a lucky shot for the USA team! Granted they scored a valid goal which was (again) disallowed by the side ref for an imaginary offside. Now USA and England move on... Let the games begin.

Yea im still dissapointed in England, we can do a hell of a lot better than that.... but at least we are through. :mrgreen:

At least the Dutch actually have a chance to win this... But the world around me is going orange... Can't stand it anymore!

Last edited:
England always have to do things the hard way... just relieved to be through.

Well done to the U.S Team, you could see how much in meant to the players when they scored... Now, can we have Landon Donovan back at Everton for the start of the new Premier League season please? ;)

it's sad what happened with the France team that went home because of internal struggles, talk about dirty laundry outside, huh?

Most reactions

Back