world travel from a photographer's POV

Discussion in 'Personal and Professional Photography Websites' started by tyranosauras, Nov 6, 2008.

1. tyranosauras

tyranosauras TPF Noob!

Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos OK to edit
    I just finished my first photographer's travel website:

www.travelfilia.com

(philia is greek for "love of" for example philosophy - 'phil: love of' 'sopho: wisdom')

anyway, check it out and upload your photos from your trips around the world. first join then simply select a country, write in the city name and upload up to 5 of your favorite pictures. The site doesn't resize your photos at all so others can enjoy them in their original quality!

I just finished it an hour ago so feel free to contact me (via the contact me link on the bottom of every page) and lemme know what i can do to make it better.

cheers,
    Alex

I just finished my first photographer's travel website:

www.travelfilia.com

(philia is greek for "love of" for example philosophy - 'phil: love of' 'sopho: wisdom')

anyway, check it out and upload your photos from your trips around the world. first join then simply select a country, write in the city name and upload up to 5 of your favorite pictures. The site doesn't resize your photos at all so others can enjoy them in their original quality!

I just finished it an hour ago so feel free to contact me (via the contact me link on the bottom of every page) and lemme know what i can do to make it better.

cheers,
    Alex

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 6, 2008
  2. tranceplant

tranceplant TPF Noob!

3. Ls3D

Ls3D TPF Noob!

Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos NOT OK to edit
    Edited, and yet still I have double vision :confused:

4. tranceplant

tranceplant TPF Noob!