Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
www.mikehodson.ca
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
This is the world's largest Easter egg.

F1000018.jpg

Are you sure? Between my thumb and index finger, it's only a couple of inches. :lol:

Good God. I never thought I'd see an easter egg I can't eat in one day but there it is.

core_17 said:
Heh heh...that's a straaaange thing to make a statue of!

It a Pasanka or Ukrainian Easter Egg. It's in the heart of Ukrainian farm land (here in Canada). There is a town near by with the world's largest kubasa (Ukrainian sausage) and a town with the largest perogy.

CORRY!!!!!!!! :roll:

Big Mike said:
core_17 said:
Heh heh...that's a straaaange thing to make a statue of!

It a Pasanka or Ukrainian Easter Egg. It's in the heart of Ukrainian farm land (here in Canada). There is a town near by with the world's largest kubasa (Ukrainian sausage) and a town with the largest perogy.

Heh, in alberta alone you could probably spend the rest of your life photographing tourist attractions like that. The Vulcan Enterprise, the Torrington Gopher, etc.. I think there's a UFO landing pad somewhere close to Vegreville too (trying to draw people away from the easter egg).

Nice picture of the egg. Should try to sell it to the town council for use on tourist brochures.

Mike,
Besides the egg being very cool. I like the photo, the off center composition and the reflections. Good color saturation and clarity.
Terry

That's right Walter, there are plenty of towns around here with some silly claim to fame. It's St. Paul (Alberta) that has the UFO landing pad. Redwater has a huge oil derrick...somewhere there are is a large mushroom and one town has ducks. There are also towns in Saskatchewan, like Turtleford...with a giant turtle of course.

One day. I'll do a road trip and photograph lots of them.

Thanks for the comments Terry.

do you have any closer pictures of it? just kinda curious how it looks up close.

I really like the reflection colors you got here.

Most reactions

Back