TPF junkie!
Reaction score
Website
www.photo-lucidity.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Taken with Canon FD 100 - 200 on Canon EF, ASA 400
722978_003_K400_1_2_3_4_5_2.jpg

I really screwed this one up...something fierce. It was everything I could do to try to save it from a three stop overexposure :(

Pass or Fail?

The finishing touch would be to add in a software graduated blue filter to the sky or create one in Photoshop.

skieur

Looks really good to me. I like the composition and the depth. Keep on hammering.

The finishing touch would be to add in a software graduated blue filter to the sky or create one in Photoshop.

skieur

Not exactly my forte, so I can't say it'll turnout any good but I just might give it a try on this one. Given the amount of work it took to get this far I may as well expariment with some of those tequniques.

If I don't forget I should bring in the original scans from this so you can see what I was working with.

Looks really good to me. I like the composition and the depth. Keep on hammering.

Thanks, I had just about given up on this untill I looked at the crappy drugstore print and got to thinkin it had potential when I shot it. Your comment sais to me I was not wrong in that thought. Though I preferr to get it right the first time this happens every now and again. Now I have a mole hill to turn into a mountain. I'm trying.

Not exactly my forte, so I can't say it'll turnout any good but I just might give it a try on this one. Given the amount of work it took to get this far I may as well expariment with some of those tequniques. .

If you are interested I could do it for you. It would not take me long at all.

skieur

I'm in the minority here, but I think the colors are way too messy. This happens with too much correction, and there isn't much you can do about it.

I'm in the minority here, but I think the colors are way too messy. This happens with too much correction, and there isn't much you can do about it.

You are probably in the minority because of the lack of clarity in your statement. What does "too messy" mean in photographic terms?

skieur

Most reactions

New Topics

Back