worse than my camera

Discussion in 'Welcomes and Introductions' started by lablover47, Nov 4, 2003.

1. lablover47

lablover47 TPF Noob!

Hi All,
    I'm finding this site to be more technical than my camera. I'm new here, obviously, and am having a hard time figuring out how to use it. Anyway, I joined this group because there are enough members where someone should know something about anything I want to know. I'm a newspaper reporter/photographer, have been for over 30 years, but I always need to learn more. While I really enjoy taking pictures, I hate the technical part, and I hate manuals. Thus, I love knowing people who know more than I do. I live in Two Harbors, Minn., right on the shores of Lake Superior--great photo ops here! Have a husband who is not a photographer, three grown kids and a black lab, and belong to a dysfunctional photo club where most of the members can't agree on what the club should be doing. Grrr! I like photo challenges--like the monthly theme--and believe that restrictions force us to be creative.
    Lablover47

2. Shubin

Shubin TPF Noob!

I look forward to seeing your stuff. Being allowed at 'the scene of the crime' has gotta have some advantages?

Welcome here anyway.

3. mrsid99

mrsid99 TPF Supporters Supporting Member

Welcome aboard!
    You've gotta have some great shots to post so let's see some!
    BTW, if you need any advice on how to make something more dysfunctional I'm certain I can help.

4. terri

terri Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos NOT OK to edit
    Welcome! :D Don't hestitate to ask questions and post your work; this is a great bunch of folks to hang with as well as learn from!