Worst day in my life

Hi
Thanks for all your comments. I'm trying to get everything sorted now (today I managed to replace alarm system in my house and on Saturday I'll get my new back doors fitted). I sent all documents to insurance company so hopefully everything will be OK.
Thanks again
Tom

Insurance companies occupy a social strata only slightly above that of Civil Suit Lawyers.

Not really, in civil suit lawyers you get what you pay for and you pay for their expertise. Mine is worth every cent or perhaps it is every $100K to be more realistic.

skieur

I hope you're able to get everything replaced. And as another poster said, be thankful that it wasn't worse...I'd rather NOT be home and burglarized than being home and dealing with the trauma...well, I just can't bear to think about what DOES happen to some people.
At least you're ok, maybe not mentally at this point...but physically, you and your family. God Bless. Ne'

I hope you're able to get everything replaced. And as another poster said, be thankful that it wasn't worse...I'd rather NOT be home and burglarized than being home and dealing with the trauma...well, I just can't bear to think about what DOES happen to some people.
At least you're ok, maybe not mentally at this point...but physically, you and your family. God Bless. Ne'

Absolutely. This summer, the father of a coworker of mine was at home when someone broke into the house. The robbers shot her father right there in his own home. Terribly tragic - to make it worse they never caught the people who did it.

When I feel like my life is in the sh*tter, I try to remember just how much worse it could be (or could have been). Most of the time, it helps.

Hope you have a good Christmas despite the event.

Thanks for all posts. I know that it could have been much worse because usually my wife and 2.5YO daughter are in home that time. I'm glad that they were with me.
I managed to sort out new camera now :D
Read there http://www.thephotoforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=148342
I'm waiting for insurance money now.
Regards
Tom

Most reactions

New Topics

Back