Worst feeling EVER.

AnnieHuley

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
My camera (Canon 5D) is at the post office in my town, RIGHT NOW. I know exactly where it is, and it's not here yet... I have been refreshing the tracking page nonstop for hours.

This is literally the worst feeling ever! Waiting for new toys time moves 87x slower, at least.

Does anyone else feel my pain?

I was like that for my d700. My d90 came the next day and the d700 was constantly checking on lol. ( even though it was only 2 days I think)

OMGOSH OMGOSH OMGOSH the status changed to "out for delivery"

Remember the expression "a watched pot never boils" I had a lens coming a few weeks ago and it shipped late and fedex had snow so more delay then when it was delivered I was not home and it needed a signature so 2 more days....yes I feel your pain.

Remember the expression "a watched pot never boils" I had a lens coming a few weeks ago and it shipped late and fedex had snow so more delay then when it was delivered I was not home and it needed a signature so 2 more days....yes I feel your pain.

YOU WIN. That's terrible awful horrible!!!!!

lol Have fun w/ your new toy!!

"out for delivery"

My 3 favorite words....right behind "nice winning ticket." :mrgreen:

I prefer "delivered," but I'm pretty happy with out for delivery! Wish I was on a shorter mail route... Need to put in a movie or something and maybe it will be here by the time the movie ends.

I know how you feel, though not for a 5D but a 7D. Worst thing is I had to leave before it was delivered, left notes at both doors authorizing a drop, wondered all night while out with my wife and friends whether the delivery man was going to accept my post-it notes as auth including the worry of leaving a $1250 body on my porch unattended, lol. I downloaded the UPS iOS app, tracked it all day, then almost subscribed to the $40 annual service where I can specify instructions for the delivery man. All in all I got home, there she was and I was happy, still am. :)

Good luck, congrats and enjoy!

Sounds like my last purchase from Adorama...days and days of," Where the Efff **IS** that damned tripod!?!?!?!?" Gack!

Sounds like my last purchase from Adorama...days and days of," Where the Efff **IS** that damned tripod!?!?!?!?" Gack!

Is Gack a city in France? ;)

Most reactions

Back