Worst Movies

Come on, Hugh Grant is a cutie. Doesn't matter if he's always the same b/c he's good at it :)

Another to add to the list which I might get shot for would be CHICAGO :gun: I'd rather shoot myself in the foot before watching that movie again. It's the only one I've ever walked out on myself.

Oh and Alison how could you fall asleep during the Bourne Supremacy, "you're killing me smalls" (sorry little sandlot moment).

eromallagadnama said:
Oh and Alison how could you fall asleep during the Bourne Supremacy, "you're killing me smalls" (sorry little sandlot moment).

Chalk it up to lack of sleep and a comfortable shoulder to lean on. I still thought the movie was good.

eromallagadnama said:
Another to add to the list which I might get shot for would be CHICAGO :gun:

Someone at work told me they liked that, but I'm not a fan of musicals at all. I never watched grease, although I've seen afew pieces of it. I just can't deal with people eating lunch in a resturaunt, and all of a sudden jumping up on tables to dance and sing.

AlisonS said:
eromallagadnama said:

Chalk it up to lack of sleep and a comfortable shoulder to lean on. I still thought the movie was good.

Okay I can deal with that...I was gonna have to come after you if you thought the movie was bad :lol:

Bokeh said:
#2: Royal tenenbaums

*Sigh* It seems nobody understands the dry genius of Wes Anderson. As for my pick, I would have to say Deep Shock. Quite possibly the worst acting and worst computer animation of any movie EVER.

AlisonS said:
One movie that I am surprised not to see here is Lost in Translation. I personally LOVED the movie but heard from so many how much they hated it.

Really? I haven't met many people that have hated it...then again, I only know one other person that's seen it. I also LOVED it. If character-centric movies are not your bag, though, I'm sure it would seem like it dragged on for hours.

The Good Girl was the most horrible movie ever made.
Artificial Intelligence.
A Perfect Storm.

I'm sure I'll think of some more later.

Niki said:
And one movie which name I can't remember, but guess what happened in it?
A man and a woman walking around in Paris and talking....nothing else.. :?

I think it was "Before Sunrise" with Ethan Hawke and Julie Delpy...there is actually a sequal to it call "Before Sunset"...yep and they both are full of nothing but yapping but they are directed by Richard Linklater who has made some pretty good movies like "Dazed and Confused", "Slacker", School of Rock", "Waking Life" just to name a few.

My least favorite movie has to be...this is hard because I watch sooooo many bad movies...movies in the last decade..."Glitter", "Haunted", "Van Helsing", "Garfield","Scorpion King", or "Titanic".

BTW Ali...I hated "Lost in Translation". I thought that nothing happened in that flick...I hated to see bill murray wasted in such a way.

eromallagadnama said:
Come on, Hugh Grant is a cutie. Doesn't matter if he's always the same b/c he's good at it :)

I've always thought he was a bit of a dork. :)

Now...Edwart Norton... :drool: :drool: :drool:

Hehehe, Im with you Corry, I never liked Hugh Grant. :green to:

hobbes28 said:
Artificial Intelligence.
A Perfect Storm.

Was Jennifer Aniston in The Good Girl??? I think I saw that and it sucked big time!!! I agree on a perfect storm too...it's been on tv recently and ugh I still can't watch it :roll:

Niki said:
Hehehe, Im with you Corry, I never liked Hugh Grant. :green to:

You didn't like "About a boy" ? I thought that was pretty cool. :lol:

eromallagadnama said:
hobbes28 said:
Artificial Intelligence.
A Perfect Storm.

Was Jennifer Aniston in The Good Girl??? I think I saw that and it sucked big time!!! I agree on a perfect storm too...it's been on tv recently and ugh I still can't watch it :roll:

Yeah those dudes on that boat got what they deserved!!! Imean come on how can someone possibly feel any symapthy for a bunch of morons going fishing during a mega storm like that?

core_17 said:
I've always thought he was a bit of a dork. :)

Now...Edwart Norton... :

Ed Norton is one of my top favorite actors... I just love that guy. Awesome. And yes hugh grant, what a clown. Ic an't believe ANY girl would think that guy is attractive. Oh well, there's one born every minute :)

hobbes28 said:
A Perfect Storm.

Well, imho I thought that movie was boring but it definitely wasn't in my even top 50 worst ever. Walberg is great in just about any movie, esp. Boogie Nights, and the acting was great. Mygrain is correct though, it did seem silly for them to do that.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back