Worst Movies

mygrain said:
Niki said:
And one movie which name I can't remember, but guess what happened in it?
A man and a woman walking around in Paris and talking....nothing else.. :?

I think it was "Before Sunrise" with Ethan Hawke and Julie Delpy...there is actually a sequal to it call "Before Sunset"...yep and they both are full of nothing but yapping but they are directed by Richard Linklater who has made some pretty good movies like "Dazed and Confused", "Slacker", School of Rock", "Waking Life" just to name a few.

Thanks mygrain that is it!
Now I have to put that name to my memory not to recommend it to anyone. Thanks again. :D :D

Niki said:
Hehehe, Im with you Corry, I never liked Hugh Grant. :green to:

Not even in Notting Hill??? He's a bit dorky, but still a cutie :wink: Gotta love the accent too...

mygrain said:
Niki said:

You didn't like "About a boy" ? I thought that was pretty cool. :lol:

Never seen it... I've stopped watching all the movies that includes Hugh or Julia Roberts. :mrgreen:

Niki said:
mygrain said:
Niki said:

Never seen it... I've stopped watching all the movies that includes Hugh or Julia Roberts. :mrgreen:

HAHAHA!!! Smart , very smart you are!!!

mygrain said:
Niki said:
mygrain said:
Niki said:

Ditto!!!! I used to like Julia Roberts. Not anymore really.

eromallagadnama said:
Niki said:

Not even in Notting Hill??? He's a bit dorky, but still a cutie :wink: Gotta love the accent too...

lol if you read my post before you'll understand. Two actors that I don't like in one package...erm...no thank you. :oops: :wink:

eromallagadnama said:

I digress here but... I hope I don't offend anyone from England with this; it's kind of like the "my favorite color thing," but I don't like english accents. It sounds so snooty. My favorite accents are:

1) North Carolina - I just LOVE to hear Mrs. Walton talk!! Could listen to that all day
2) Ireland/Scottland
3) Germany

My least favorite accents that rub the wrong way:

1) Anything from the middle east, like iran, iraq, etc.
2) England

Niki said:
lol if you read my post before you'll understand. Two actors that I don't like in one package...erm...no thank you. :oops: :wink:

Wow we seem to agree on a lot... I don't care for grant or julia roberts. The one movie she really suprised me in was "Erin Brokovich." That was really good and she did a great job.

Speaking of things we don't like...

Sarah Jessica Parker...has anyone actually seen her in the same room as Dee Snider? They may actually be the same person

mygrain said:
Niki said:
mygrain said:
Niki said:

Why thank you... :LOL:

Yeah Corry, I think her acting is over appreciated.

Julia Roberts certainly has an interesting choice in childrens names :roll: As far as the acting goes, I like her even though she's the same. Sandra Bullock is much better IMO, but I don't mind Roberts either.

Big Mike said:

Sarah Jessica Parker...has anyone actually seen her in the same room as Dee Snider? They may actually be the same person

LOL! Yes, I can't stand her. For those who don't know who Sara Jessica Parker is, here's a recent pic of her:

horse_face.jpg

Bokeh said:
Big Mike said:

LOL! Yes, I can't stand her. For those who don't know who Sara Jessica Parker is, here's a recent pic of her:

horse_face.jpg

Oh man she's so hot in that photo :eyebrows:

:lol: Turn on Oprah if you're reading these Hugh Grant comments right now!!!!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back