Worst Photographic injury???

well i haven't gotten hurt yet, but i got dirty in some mud cause i had to lay down to take a certain shot.

the photo turned out great though. so dirty jeans and grassy wet back was worth it :)

hence the rock on the bottom. :)

standing_tall_by_electrickiisses.jpg

jake said:
yeah, but thats a total EXTREME...

a few weeks ago i tore my arm up pretty nice protecting my camera.. hahaha. my 9 year old cousin decided to throw a water balloon at me and more importantly my d70... i saw it coming and jumped back and went over a picnic table and my arm scratched against a screw...

glad thats the worst though

i got biten by a dog once for protecting my eos5, my friend trying to protect his leica, and got bash hard by few drunken guys on a train station... poor boy...

I don't think I've ever had a single injury.

Quite sad, really... I want to be injured for my hobby!

Outside of my house is a trailer hitch used to drag mobile homes with. (I use it as an ad-hock grader-plower). Anyway, one night I was trying to get pictures of some black hawk helicopters that were buzzing my house. I was walking backward and I caught the hitch. I fell backward spraining my wrist for a few weeks, and I lost my Sigma 28-80 lens (with Macro) in the fall. So it was a bit expensive.

I almost fell into the lake. One of the deepest that I know of. And coldest. I stopped myself with the hand that held my camera. Luckily I still only had the P&S. I messed the lens up pretty good. We are still trying to get them to replace it. I was alright though. Some nice scratches along my leg and I believe I tore my pants. But I didnt fall in. That would have made things a lot worse. And cold.

well.. thnak fully nothing serious happened to me but... I had to run ...run very fast... a huge dog chased me ..... I was standing on a ... garbage bin on a street (this way I could get the better angle) and I noticed a dog down there with HUGE teeth staring at me... and... silly me I jumped down and started to run... :/ when I realised I have no chances I turned back rapidly and jumped back on the trash.. I was itting there for a couple of minutes when the owner of the dog came and took it away,...

Most reactions

New Topics

Back