Worst Roommate stories

Discussion in 'Off Topic Chat' started by Geronimo, Mar 8, 2004.

1. Geronimo

Geronimo TPF Noob!

Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos NOT OK to edit
    I was wondering what is the worst story that invovles a roommate. I bet I can trump it with my current one. Or maybe I should hope that someone, somewhere has a worse story.

2. Not Neve

Not Neve TPF Noob!

Geronimo, I don't have time to tell it now but I'll be back to tell my story. I suspect there will be other stories by then. Can't wait to hear yours!

3. tr0gd0o0r

tr0gd0o0r TPF Noob!

Photos OK to edit
    i think the worst i got is the classic sex while i sleep.

4. vonnagy

vonnagy have kiwi, will travel...

Photos NOT OK to edit
    while this may sound tantalising, it was really not. I had a lesbian roommate during college... she was a bit of a hag though. She constantly pinched my food, and when she moved out she stole 6 of my favourite cds, my oscillating fan some furniture, photographs (arty ones that i took :() and some other stuff.

she did have her lesbian friends over, but i was never attracted enough to either of them to ask for a show, and luckily they never shagged in my appartment, at least i was never aware of it.

Not the worlds worst roomie storie, but she made off with a some personal cds which were signed by the artist and my personal photography prints - grrrr :pissed: :gun:

if i find ever find her, i'll get biblical on her! :lol: just kiddin' ;)

5. voodoocat

voodoocat ))<>(( Supporting Member

Photos NOT OK to edit
    I had a lesbian roomate before too :D Of course she didn't know it at the time and the other roomate was her boyfriend. There was a few nights of drama in that apartment.

6. Geronimo

Geronimo TPF Noob!

Photos NOT OK to edit
    Ok let me list the weirdness of my roomate.

Since we moved into the new apt (dec 26) he has showered maybe, 3 times. Yesterday being one of them. The only redeeming factor is he stays in his room all the time. Only comes out when he smokes on the balcony. It is so bad that when he visits our friend across the hall, that after he lives his 2.5 year old asks why my roommate stinks so bad. My friend then proceeds to spray every where he sits. In the old place he atleast showered once a week if not more.

When we where signing the lease, he mentions to the landlord that money is tight but he is thinking about buying a new 30K+ truck. Then goes on how if the deposit money does not show up in his account within a week, he does not have the funds. But dont worry he says, because my bank will just wait till I do have the funds. No NSF charge or anything. The look on the landlords face was of sheer horror.

Lastly the guy got a new job last month, but forgot to ask when he will start to recieve payment of wages. So he missed one months rent and then finally got the money but the f***ing check bounces that he wrote me. Yet it happened again last week too. Luckily I budget these NSF and the various charges into my budget so the landlord gets his money on time. Sometimes I wish I didnt help him out and let him move in with me awhile ago.

There are more stories but oh well huh. Anyone want to move to Alaska :king:

7. MDowdey

MDowdey Guest

you win. kill him, kill him now..

md

8. Dew

Dew TPF Noob!

OMG!!! he doesnt shower? :shock: .. jeese, how can u stand the stinch :?

9. Geronimo

Geronimo TPF Noob!

Photos NOT OK to edit
    Like I said he is in his room all the time. I can tell when he comes out of it though. I guess this is the only time it is nice having a bad nose.

10. photogoddess

photogoddess TPF Noob!

Photos NOT OK to edit
    GROSS! :puke:

11. Dew

Dew TPF Noob!

maybe he's depressed or mentally impaired :? ... dude, that's not normal :? .. something is wrong with him ... maybe u should have a talk with him and ask if he's feeling ok .. maybe intervention is necessary :?

12. doxx

doxx TPF Noob!

*drags roommate to the shower*