Worst Roommate stories

Geronimo

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I was wondering what is the worst story that invovles a roommate. I bet I can trump it with my current one. Or maybe I should hope that someone, somewhere has a worse story.

Geronimo, I don't have time to tell it now but I'll be back to tell my story. I suspect there will be other stories by then. Can't wait to hear yours!

while this may sound tantalising, it was really not. I had a lesbian roommate during college... she was a bit of a hag though. She constantly pinched my food, and when she moved out she stole 6 of my favourite cds, my oscillating fan some furniture, photographs (arty ones that i took :() and some other stuff.

she did have her lesbian friends over, but i was never attracted enough to either of them to ask for a show, and luckily they never shagged in my appartment, at least i was never aware of it.

Not the worlds worst roomie storie, but she made off with a some personal cds which were signed by the artist and my personal photography prints - grrrr :pissed: :gun:

if i find ever find her, i'll get biblical on her! :lol: just kiddin' ;)

I had a lesbian roomate before too :D Of course she didn't know it at the time and the other roomate was her boyfriend. There was a few nights of drama in that apartment.

Ok let me list the weirdness of my roomate.

Since we moved into the new apt (dec 26) he has showered maybe, 3 times. Yesterday being one of them. The only redeeming factor is he stays in his room all the time. Only comes out when he smokes on the balcony. It is so bad that when he visits our friend across the hall, that after he lives his 2.5 year old asks why my roommate stinks so bad. My friend then proceeds to spray every where he sits. In the old place he atleast showered once a week if not more.

When we where signing the lease, he mentions to the landlord that money is tight but he is thinking about buying a new 30K+ truck. Then goes on how if the deposit money does not show up in his account within a week, he does not have the funds. But dont worry he says, because my bank will just wait till I do have the funds. No NSF charge or anything. The look on the landlords face was of sheer horror.

Lastly the guy got a new job last month, but forgot to ask when he will start to recieve payment of wages. So he missed one months rent and then finally got the money but the f***ing check bounces that he wrote me. Yet it happened again last week too. Luckily I budget these NSF and the various charges into my budget so the landlord gets his money on time. Sometimes I wish I didnt help him out and let him move in with me awhile ago.

There are more stories but oh well huh. Anyone want to move to Alaska :king:

OMG!!! he doesnt shower? :shock: .. jeese, how can u stand the stinch :?

Dew said:
OMG!!! he doesnt shower? :shock: .. jeese, how can u stand the stinch :?

Like I said he is in his room all the time. I can tell when he comes out of it though. I guess this is the only time it is nice having a bad nose.

maybe he's depressed or mentally impaired :? ... dude, that's not normal :? .. something is wrong with him ... maybe u should have a talk with him and ask if he's feeling ok .. maybe intervention is necessary :?

Geronimo, you may win but if so, i'm right behind you!

My 1st roommate always had something going on. She had a job when we moved in together but within days she was unemployed. She never did tell me what happened (did she quit/was she fired).

She had a boyfriend, who was married! Thankfully they didn't hang out at our place much. But I came home from work one weekend and our neighbor met me in the driveway. Apparently the wife showed up at our place. I later found out that the wife went into our apartment, into my roommates room and pulled the phone cord out of the wall because my roommate kept calling there.

Oh, and last but not least, she also informed me at one point that she had crabs :roll: and thought she should warn me since we only had one bathroom.

Dew said:
maybe he's depressed or mentally impaired :? ... dude, that's not normal :? .. something is wrong with him ... maybe u should have a talk with him and ask if he's feeling ok .. maybe intervention is necessary :?

Well not to get to deep into his life on this board, but I have talked to him, about things. Hell that is why I asked if he wanted to move out of this mom's house and into my 2nd bedroom. He is just a weird guy. I do believe the old saying "What goes around, comes around" is being fulfilled here. He is really a self centered a$$hole at his core. That is why I said I wish sometimes I was not such a .... nice guy and tried to help him out.

@Not Neve

Yeah I would say they are pretty close. I guess I would say you win, since it seemed to affect. For me it is almost out of sight out of mind. Except the money issue.

By the way, Geronimo, that is very nice of you to let him move in with you. I hope you are rewarded for your generosity!

Most reactions

Back