Worst Roommate stories

Yo,
Okay ya'll sit tight, my ex-roomie was like a geniune Satan spawn.
I lived with her for three years too! Okay, it's going to be long!
A list of her . . . annoying qualities:
1. She did A LOT of drugs - mostly prescription pills, mushrooms, and pot. Which I was fine with at first, but the thing is, she tried to slip the liquid prescription (which uh yeah, she wasn't prescribed) medicines into my food and drink because she was annoyed that I was such a "goody goody."
2. She drank excessively. Twice I had to stay up all night monitoring her delirium. Cleaning up her vomit. She vomited dark brown stuff all over me one of the times. That just made me want to die inside - considering I myself havent' vomitted since I was 10 due to an intense disgust of vomit.
3. She would make me meals out of rotten potatoes and watch me pretend to eat it (I would half-masicate some of it and then dump out the rest when she was using the restroom or distracted). She would also prepare meals for me out of canned veggies and tofu (gross, just gross) and keep her creation in the for three weeks and try to force me to eat it.
4. She found a credit card and tried to covince me for two days to commit credit card fraud with her! She had done it before so she assured me it would be perfectly untraceable. I was steadfast in my resolve to say no, I even offered her my car so that she could go and commit her fraud if she really desired so, but somehow she made me feel guilty for refusing to partake in her life of crime.
5. She offered to bring her dad's old furniture for our apartments for two years and then the last year of living with her (I couldn't take it anymore), she said I owed her $300 for all the moving costs (even though most of the stuff she moved were items like her bed, her plant stands, her stereo system, etc.) so she refused to pay me for the months of the rent that I covered for her (she had spent all her money on drugs).
6. We split groceries costs every other week. But somehow for the weeks in which I had to pay, she always picked up products like "feminine vaginal spray" and other um . . . things I never used.
7. She tried to befriend all my friends by buying them houseplants. My friends were all freaked out.
Anyway, I stopped talking to her completely. She started getting insanely jealous the last year we lived together because I was more interested in my studies and my boyfriend (who went to school far away)
than chaperoning her at parties, driving around, and sitting around inhaling her second hand smoke. Recently, out of the blue, she IMed me trying to invite me to her brother's party. I kindly said no and blocked her.
Roommates - Never again!
Me, the Flea

the horror stories :shock: .. guess that's why i never had a roommate ... i had 2 previous live-in boyfriends though

Most reactions

Back