Worth it to see

gpardo64

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
This is high speed shot (1/4000) of a bubble just starting to explode. Notice that my finger pinched it and the air just started to come out (I think).

I made around 200 shots for this and in only 2 or 3 I got this moment. Odd isn't it?

Update: today this photo made it to Front Page in Explore (Flickr)

This is the link if you want to see the original post:

Barely Floating on Flickr - Photo Sharing!

4744953745_13d5995304_b.jpg

4741370853_7407289b5b_b.jpg

Last edited:
I love this, I think it would be even more dramatic if the finger was turned over and coming from the bottom but still, lovely.

Thanks.

I love this, I think it would be even more dramatic if the finger was turned over and coming from the bottom but still, lovely.
THIS this this

But yeah, pretty awesome capture, :thumbup:

really nice it looks like a white blood cell(?) lol ....great job:thumbup:

Wow. I admire you for your patience! And congrats on THIS result! Coolest!

Thanks to everyone.

:thumbup:

You may be right but the problem is that making the bubble, taking the picture and pinching it at the same time is kind of hard. ;)

Wow that's crazy! Great shot!

A cookie for you!!! Very cool shot, and one I can say I've never seen the likes of. Congratulations on the persistence you showed in achieving this capture.

A cookie for you!!! Very cool shot, and one I can say I've never seen the likes of. Congratulations on the persistence you showed in achieving this capture.

Thanks Darrel.
Where can I get my cookie!!.

Thanks to everyone.

You may be right but the problem is that making the bubble, taking the picture and pinching it at the same time is kind of hard. ;)

you tell no lies, sir. I would like to think one day I would give it a shot but lets be real, Its a job for a man with patience not one with a gun :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back