would greatly appreciate some comments on these

tron

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
i just posted this on another forum i am a part of, so i figured i would just make the same post here.

its been a little while since i posted my own pics on the forum. me and my friend revisited a location we found last winter. the place is home to thousands of gramophone records. unfortunately a lot of the location caved in on itself. with this said, i tried to explore around, however a lot of my pics turned out similiar.

also, me being the genius i am (sarcasm) i accidently had the camera on manual focus for a while, when i thought i was on automatic. as a result, some of these turned out fuzzy. the pics i posted are some of the more "salvagable" ones. i might have gone a bit bonkers on the post processing, however i figured i would try something new out.

all were shot with a borrowed sony h5 "prosumer" camera

heres the pics! :)

DSC00328_edit-1.jpg

DSC00330_edit-1.jpg

DSC00338_edit-1.jpg

DSC00339_edit-1.jpg

DSC00341_edit-1.jpg

DSC00343_edit-1.jpg

DSC00344_edit-1.jpg

Hm, that's odd, my first post didn't seem to take.

What an absolutely amazing location. I could fill up a lot of CF cards in there! I can't see any focus issues, likely because of a cheap monitor at work. The comment I would offer is that some fill light is needed. In the shot with the couch and piano, a reflector or diffused flash to fill the area near the lower, left-hand part of the piano would have helped. The same in #1; the stacks are somewhat dark toward the back. That aside, GREAT captures!

thanks for the comments man, ill be sure to keep that in mind next time im out there. yeah im sure there are lots of valuable records somewhere in there, but unfortunatly most have been subdued by mold and ****.

i think the darkness might of had to do with the post processing i did too :X

haha thanks again

Ah! Beautiful! Do you think there's any vinyl in there that's still in tact? Really great location. Very cool shots.

Most reactions

Back