Would love some C&C on some of my 1st shots.

pinkyphotography

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I hope I posted these correctly.

I would love some C&C on some first shots I took. Any input would be great. I am new to photography and want all the tips and advice I can get.

Thank you.

Photo 1.

Yellowflower.jpg

Photo 2.

20090527_candiesphotos_0156_edited-.jpg

Photo 3.

IMG_0116.jpg

1. I like this, but the center of the flower seems unfocused, Its good to have the pedals with the water droplets in focus, but it bothers me with the center like that, the center should always be the focal point from that POV. Also the harsh shadows behind the flower are bothering me.
The last two are ok, too soft, I like black and whites to be just that, not grayish, the tree one is crooked, they is annoying, and the third one doesnt really have anything interesting to offer.

Thank you for your input. For being 1st shots, I thought they we're decent. Guess not..lol I'll eventually get there with practice.

Dont get me wrong, for your first shots, not bad, I have seen a lot worse for first timers. Keep on taking those pictures.

Hehe, thanks. I borrowed the DSLR. I had no clue how to use it..lol I believe it was a canon rebel xs. the one I own now is a canon rebel xt. Just something to start me off with.

P.S
I love your honesty though. It really helps when trying to improve my skills.
Thanks!

Most reactions

Back