Would This Look Good On A Wall?

TylerF

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
So today I took two pictures (the stone wall) and realized that they looked a lot like, but totally different than, two I took a few months back.Then i got the idea to maybe print them all out and frame them together. It would look something like this. maybe a different order? Let me know what you think!

1z679zs.jpg

thanks

I think that would look fantastic anywhere. It is a good series.

thank you! It was a complete accident haha.

How big can you print them while keeping image quality?

umm i THINK I have gotten a 11x14 from my camera and retained quaility. I havent printed too much out with my camera. 8.5x11 comes out fine though. I would have to play with it I guess

"Would This Look Good On A Wall? "

Well, that depends on the wall.

:lmao:

I think they look great.
In my opinion, I think you should show them as pairs, just like you have them, split in the middle.

hmm not a bad idea lol. thank you bitter. Im just trying to figure out how to frame them. I want them in the same frame i think so they have as little separation from eachother as possible if that makes sense.

I say go for it. It's a nice looking set. Move the 2nd image to the far right. The line running down the center mimics the line in the 1st image. In other words, I think the two wooden ones should be swapped.

i thought the tree one that is on the left had more or a dominant line down the middle lol.

It does that's why it should be on the far right, as an outside image. The two on the outside will have a dominant center vertical that way. Just what I'd do but - I'm no artist.

I think it's a great idea and I like the textures.

i will try that. at least i know i have something to work with haha. thanks again everyone

It does that's why it should be on the far right, as an outside image. The two on the outside will have a dominant center vertical that way. Just what I'd do but - I'm no artist.

I think it's a great idea and I like the textures.

I agree with swapping the tree pictures around. And to answer your question, yes i think this would look good on a wall, nice job! :thumbup::D

Most reactions

Back