Would you buy it?

IronMaskDuval

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Not from a photographer's perspective, but a regular audience's perspective. My kids were grumpy at the end of the shoot, so I replaced them with their happy version. Would you buy it to be an original as a normal viewer? Before:
f1.jpg
After:
f2.jpg

Last edited:
Looks like a job well done to me :).... I am on my phone though :)

No no no. I could tell right away because the lighting on your son and daughters face is different. The son doesn't look to bad. Any non photog wouldn't pick it up. But your daughters head is completely different from the original. You can pick that one up fairly easy

Looks alright to me mate. The skin tones are a little inconsistant with the rest of the family in the picture but I don't think I'd immediately twig it if I wasn't looking for it.

Family decided to only change the boy's face.

Would you buy it to be an original as a normal viewer?

????

Would I buy it to be an original, as in: Do I think it looks like it's shopped?

or would I buy the picture with money?

"as a normal viewer" as in a human being? as a non-photographer?

coffee yet?

It was late. Really late, ok? Would you buy it to be the original- as stated in the original post?

It was late. Really late, ok? Would you buy it to be the original- as stated in the original post?

as stated in my reply: I didn't understand what you were asking specifcally in the original post.

but yes, the chop looks good enough. If that IS what you were asking...

as stated in my reply: I didn't understand what you were asking specifcally in the original post.

but yes, the chop looks good enough. If that IS what you were asking...

I haven't had my coffee, and staying awake until 3 am doesn't work well for me

I like the grumpy look. Now that looks like family portrait...

hanging on a wall though most people wont notice anything wrong with #2

Most reactions

Back