Would You Buy these pictures or no?

DepthPerecption

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hey guys, so still learning a lot about photography, and was wondering if any of you thought these pictures would be good enough to print and sell. Let me know what you think of the images Thanks! Also, do you think the rock picture needs some inspirational quote?

IMG_20170531_205947-01 (S).jpg

IMG_20170531_202914-01.jpeg

I don't know but the fact that you made a spelling mistake in your name is bugging me!

I would not buy either shot...the world is FILLED with photos similar to these, but better-done AND with cool, inspirational messages overlayed on the shots. Photos like these are plentiful and i mean no offense when I say "nbetter done" because, welkl, tbhere are people who specialize in creating and capturing similar photos, and who have decades of experience doing so.

SELLING images is tricky...neither of these are particularly sale-worthy.

The first one is way over processed. The second ether needs to be a complete silhouette or needs the shadows lightened.

But you are kinda asking the wring people if they would buy them 99% of people on here would rather hand their own photos on their walls instead of someone else's.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back