Would you keep this photo?

I agreee with everyone else. Im new to this site but i never delete my photos. My gf has tried without success to make me delete photos but i dont. this one is decent so put it away and maybe u will like it later

I probably wouldn't keep it unless it meant something to me personally.. and there wasn't another shot that tells me the story.... there just isn't a clear subject or defined viewer focal point..

As far as "keeping" photos, over a years time there are thousands of images I've taken........... I delete more than I save.... there are just too many great things to photograph and great photographs to take, and no reason to hang onto mediocre results (I'm not saying your shot is mediocre, that is for you to decide)

I see its already on your Flickr.

Wouldnt put it on flickr if it were me, but i see you already have. As said the balance is off, play around on photoshop with it.

I would keep that as a test shot.

I would suggest that you save it and not discard it. I save all my photos. You may have a different perspective on it in the future. If we only saved our most outstanding photos, we wouldn't have a very big collection.

I'd keep, but I keep all my shots - just rate and organise them into seperate albums.

If you took this shot would it be a keeper for you?

3719703570_4fdbc29c8b_b.jpg
Ya, I'd keep it:

3719703570_4fdbc29c8b_b.jpg

Most reactions

Back