Would You Rather?

Hmmm - I'm currently destitute with at most, two friends in the world, so any alternative has GOT to be better!
Can I just be "quite a bit less than well off" and loved?

Would you rather be blind or deaf?

deaf

I live alone and have two close friends .. guess I'd take the money to go with that. Lol

Would you rather be in a movie or make a movie?

make a movie

sm4him said:
If you HAD to repeat one year of your life, would you rather repeat your senior high school year or the year of your first permanent, full-time employment? (This assumes you're old enough to have already experienced those two events)

the first perm year of employment...highschool was fun, but college was more fun. lol

would you rather live without your cell phone or the internet?

Well damn.. I guess I'd have to rely on the old "Trip you and run" strategy.

Well damn.. I guess I'd have to rely on the old "Trip you and run" strategy.

you're scaring me, now. :lol:

would you rather be financially successful, and set for life but in an unfulfilling career...OR...make a very modest income, with no raises ever, but be very fulfilled?

i'd say the latter. i've chased money before in the corporate world, and it's not worth it. far better to feel you are making a difference, and happy in your career. (my opinion)

I'd rather be happy in what I do.. in fact that's why I'm pursuing photography. I've done interesting things and made some good money at times working in law enforcement, but I have a lot of memories I don't want. After a while the money just isn't as important as your quality of life.

Would you rather live quietly in a remote corner of the world, or be in a populated area with all the comforts?

I would be happy to live quietly myself.

Live quietly for sure. Just moved out of the city to my hometown. Population 250. I now live on the river, taking my boat out and fishing almost daily. The peace and quiet is perfection.

Would you rather have go on a photography trek with a famous photographer and possible feel inadequate or go with Robin Williams and just have a boat load of fun?

I'd go for fun, hands down. While I don't think an opportunity to learn would ever make me feel inadequate, I think it's more important to enjoy yourself.

Would you rather be a famous person or remain unknown to most?

Live quietly for sure. Just moved out of the city to my hometown. Population 250. I now live on the river, taking my boat out and fishing almost daily. The peace and quiet is perfection.

Would you rather have go on a photography trek with a famous photographer and possible feel inadequate or go with Robin Williams and just have a boat load of fun?

i'd go with the famous photographer, as it'd be a great opportunity to learn.

I'd go for fun, hands down. While I don't think an opportunity to learn would ever make me feel inadequate, I think it's more important to enjoy yourself.

Would you rather be a famous person or remain unknown to most?

unknown...fame brings with it a lot of ills.

would you rather have a beautiful view, or a beautiful home?

Beautiful home. You can't sleep in a view.

Would you rather be able to communicate with land animals or sea animals (sea animals include birds).

I'd rather have a beautiful view.. I can sleep anywhere. Shack would be fine with me if I was in a beautiful environment.

Sea animals.. there's still so much we don't know about the depths.

If you saw the biggest buck you'd ever seen in your life, would you rather shoot it or photograph it?

If you saw the biggest buck you'd ever seen in your life, would you rather shoot it or photograph it?

photograph it...

would you rather be transported into the future by 1000 years or put in a time machine backwards 1000 years?

i'll answer this too. i would go backwards. i should have been born in the 1800's, me thinks. :lol:

I'd go back in time a thousand years.. great chance to see some history firsthand.. and chase superstitious people around with glow sticks. lol

Would you rather be able to see your own future or the future of others?

Most reactions

Back