Would You Rather?

I think you're right shooter, flying probably would win out over swimming, although the 'underworld' seems intriguing.

I don't think I'd want to be a one hit wonder. I'd want to have lasting power in the music business, if I was a musician. lol

Would you rather this thread die or this thread get deleted all together? Lol

^True, but technically you still win, because I played the game.

Or do I win, because you didn't pick which one you would rather happen. Lol

Ok.. sooooo.. in the interest of being stubborn ...

Would you rather get shot out of a cannon or bitten by a turtle?

I know .. it's weird .. *shrugs*

Ok.. sooooo.. in the interest of being stubborn ...

Would you rather get shot out of a cannon or bitten by a turtle?

I know .. it's weird .. *shrugs*

Lol I'm starting to wonder about you :}

If I choose the canon...can I choose to wear a helmet and land in a pile of pillows? That could be fun.

Would you rather eat poor to average food three times a day, or have your favorite most delicious meal ...once every two days?

Lots of people wonder about me... lol

I'd rather have the three meals per day .. truthfully, I eat more than that. My meals are spaced to maintain my metabolism.. balance of protein and carbs..

If I ate once every two days I wouldn't have the energy to get away from the turtle. They really can bite... :(

Would you rather fit in at a classy upscale restauarunt or pretend you had just sneezed using a cheese stick?

I don't think I'd know how to do something like that with a cheese stick :-}

Hai...I saw a fireworks "tent" set up today and notice those "black cats" for sale. Ha I can say I know what they are now. ;)

I don't think I'd know how to do something like that with a cheese stick :-}

Hai...I saw a fireworks "tent" set up today and notice those "black cats" for sale. Ha I can say I know what they are now. ;)

It's easy .. just break the cheese stick open and let it fall out, all stringy, etc...

Not that I've done this... :rolleyes:

And yeah Black Cats are popular.. just don't use gasoline.

Last edited:
Endless supply of cooked bacon or a $20,000?

Endless supply of cooked bacon or a $20,000?

$20,000. I can spend $5000 to buy enough breeding hogs to have an endless supply of bacon and then I can spend the rest on alcohol and cigarettes.

Would you rather...die suddenly in your sleep at age 25, or die gradually at age 50 from cancer?

Most reactions

Back