would you risk...

I just called H&K's headquarters.

They were rude.

They can suck on my glok.

I would definately go to a war torn country... I would do it for free... (if they paid for my flight/stay)
It's my kinda thing... :D

I don't know what you're talking about.
You sound just like him at times, that's all. You don't know you're doing it, though.

I wouldn't go THAT far. I mean, unless we're talking victoria secret or la senza, specifically for hot chicks, I would not sell underwear.
I would. A typical 9-5 jobbie-job, no pressure. :thumbup: Sounds kinda good after the week I've had! :lol:

Verbal said:
IMO that's not even art.

Why? I agree it is invasive and at times insane and I would probably be one of the folks who become very aggressive and violent towards them if ever faced with it but it still captures a side of spontaneous life and I'm sure to some paparazzi photogs consider what they do art. Art is relative isn't it? It's what ya make it...at least I think.

core_17 said:
It's not. It's "I WANT FAME! I WANT MONEY! I WANT FAME! I WANT MONEY!GREEDY GREEDY GREED GREED!"

And yes they make money but who doesn't when your work is in such high demand. Hell I don't go to work for the fun of it and many many times i do not create art for the fun of it...I do it to survive (aka "payin' the bills").

And back to what The Minty One was talking about...sure, if the opportunity presented itself...there's nothing like watching humans kill each other.

terri said:
You sound just like him at times, that's all. You don't know you're doing it, though.

Yes I do. I'm trying my hardest to become the next mod.

Tralalaaa

To be honest I always though Jack Bauer's gun was a glock.

Upon further investigation he carries an H&K.

Damn my assumptions.

Hertz van Rental said:
What's that I hear? Sounds like Hell freezing over :lol:

Thanks.

bace said:
I can never resist a cheap shot ;)

And Avis has already tried the war photographer in scanties routine. I believe a Sheik bought him for 3 Camels (and they weren't even filter-tipped).

Avis said:
I'd go to a War zone and take pictures on the front line whilst wearing women's underwear if it made me famous and rich.

You wouldn't have to go to a war zone to make money if you were to wear women's underwear on public. just drop a hat down and start dancin.

Most reactions

Back