Would You Wipe Yours With It?

K_Pugh

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Well i had a great idea, or so i thought i did at the time. I was thinking shooting the scene as a negative (literally a negative scene and not in 'negative' mode), then developing the film, and having the positive scene as a negative, then scanning the negative as a positive and including the film perforations but it never turned out the way i wanted it at all!!

negative1.jpg

negative2.jpg

negative3.jpg

And yes, that is toilet roll lol.

Well i guess this is sort of ironic in my vision/photography skills, being what the subject is and what's on it and how i failed!

Big Fail! lol Worth a laugh anyway, i hope! :lmao:

Wow! That's amazing. I think the one concern I have is: Is it safe? Will it stain ... or more importantly, can I get a viral infection from the ink?

Nah you just have to do it in the dark, that's the only safety issue - otherwise it's indecent exposure.. or something. (and did you notice my intentional pun with "dark side of the moon") I should have done better with this, truly!

Very original idea! I think it would have a bit more serious impact if the frames were blank, as if its a fresh roll...of film.(heh) also I like the 2nd composition best.

JC

yeah it would have been better if the frames were empty but i guess it's just for fun anyway :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back