Watch the Birdy!
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
www.johnsphotography.ca
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
As some of you are aware, I am a big supporter of the Wounded Warriors initiative, and in particular, the Wounded Warriors Run BC which is the Vancouver Island element. Yesterday some of the team members and sponsors were invited aboard HMCS Oriole, the Royal Canadian Navy's sail training ship for a day of sailing and fun in the sun clouds and rain.
Oriole%20(1).JPG

Oriole%20(2).JPG

Oriole%20(3).JPG

Oriole%20(4).JPG

Oriole%20(5).JPG

Oriole%20(7).JPG

Oriole%20(6).JPG

Whoa! Look at #5! Talk about putting the viewer there! felt like I should hang on to the arm of my chair! lol

Great set and a good cause. Superbly done.

Wow! Port rail under water. 35 years, John, and in #2 is the cutest Sub Lt. I've ever seen.

#5; snub the wheel and launch the spinnaker. Why not!
Actually the wheels' not snubbed; that red line is one of the mizzen sheets, but it is a totally cool, unintentional, optical illusion.

Whoa! Look at #5! Talk about putting the viewer there! felt like I should hang on to the arm of my chair! lol

Great set and a good cause. Superbly done.
Thanks Other Sharon! :)
Nice set! Great cause!!
Cheers!
Wow! Port rail under water. 35 years, John, and in #2 is the cutest Sub Lt. I've ever seen.
You and me both brother; they didn't recruit 'em like that when i was that age!

Good on you, friend.

Yes sir....number 5 please in a 30 X 40....that will work just fine.
Thanks! Would you like regrular or expidited shipping on that? ;)

Woah! Number 5 is making me a little sea sick. Lol!

It sure looks like a fun day, and a great project!

Excellent set well done.#5 really is something indeed.I would have slide down the deck and in the drink.

Excellent set well done.#5 really is something indeed.I would have slide down the deck and in the drink.
You learn really quick to hold on tight! Or else. Apparently the crew have a fair bit of experience in recovering people who've gone over the side... :lol:

How in the heck am I supposed to relax in my beck chair when they are driving the boat like that???:irked:

Wonderful set, it looks like a lot of work and even more fun!!! :)

How in the heck am I supposed to relax in my beck chair when they are driving the boat like that???:irked:

Wonderful set, it looks like a lot of work and even more fun!!! :)
No relaxing permitted; everyone turns to (unless they're holding a camera! :p )

Thanks, it is and it was! :)

Most reactions

Back